Why Work At Acadia
Our Total Rewards program includes health and wellness benefits, financial well-being and work/life balance.
Acadia’s stimulating work environment is enhanced by our Total Rewards philosophy. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a great mix of programs to benefit you and your family.
Health and Wellness
- Three medical insurance plans including an HMO (Health Maintenance Organization—CA only), a PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) plan, and a high-deductible PPO plan with HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Dental PPO plan
- Vision plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care
- 401(k) Plan including a fully vested company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Income protection through short- and long-term disability benefits, sick leave and workers’ compensation benefits
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life and ADD insurance for employees, spouse and children
- We value the benefit of a balanced life, including paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education Assistance
- Health Advocate Program
Special Note: This information is intended to outline the highlights of Acadia’s benefits program. Eligibility requirements must be met and some benefits are affected by the employee’s date of hire. In case of any questions or differences between this information and what is stated in the official texts of the plan documents, the official texts will always govern. Acadia reserves the right to modify, amend or terminate these plans.
Hear straight from some of our best and brightest Acadians on what drives them and why they chose to bring their passions to Acadia.