Thank you for your interest in Acadia’s IIS program. We are not accepting new applications at this time. Please check back for updates.
We are committed to supporting investigator-initiated studies (IIS) with the goal of improving patient health and quality of life by increasing the medical and scientific knowledge around our treatments. An IIS may be a clinical or non-clinical study for which Acadia provides funding, drug product or both.
We support programs that will:
- Contribute knowledge to the medical and scientific community
- Address unmet needs
- Be communicated in an appropriate scientific forum, including peer-reviewed publications
Examples of appropriate requestors of IIS support include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare providers
- Members of the scientific community
- Healthcare institutions
- Colleges and universities
- Government research institutions