Manager Commercial Analytics
The Manager, Commercial Analytics will be responsible for analyzing and assessing the commercial performance of the brand and potential future productions and indications, reporting on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, providing practical insights and running ad-hoc analyses to drive key business decisions.
- Analyzes and assesses the performance of the brand, provides insights proactively as well as in response to questions from senior management to drive key business decisions and develop concise and compelling presentations capturing the insights
- Drives Pharmaceutical Commercial Analytics (e.g. Promotional Response, Targeting, Sizing, Data Analysis) to help guide strategic guidance and tactical execution using advanced analytical techniques and a broad range of data assets to measure performance, enable optimal investments
- Evaluates measurement and effectiveness of all promotional efforts including sales force and marketing mix
- Manages data eco-system and process for analyzing data incorporating the latest in industry trends in key areas of focus to provide a structured analysis of critical indicators
- Develop and present concise and compelling presentations capturing the insights
- Collaborate and partner with internal customers to identify business needs and data availability and access
- Ensure timely distribution of standardized reports. Implement process to ensure accuracy of reports
- Support key Sales and Marketing growth initiatives
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field; engineering, math, science, economics, statistics, business administration or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Targeting 5 years’ experience, with knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with Commercial experience in-market products
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical sales data strongly preferred. An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be considered
- Preferred experience with analysis of data from Patient Hub and Specialty Pharmacy as well Anonymized Patient Level data from Pharmaceutical Syndicated Datasets (e.g. IQVIA, Symphony, KOMODO, IBM, etc…)
- Proficiency in advanced Excel as well as Statistical Programing Languages (e.g Python, R)
- Potential for role to support AI and Machine Learning for Predictive Analysis (e.g. Patient Finding, Next Best Action, HCP Adoption)
- Solid understanding of relationship database management to connect multiple data sources into master databases/dashboards (e.g. AZURE, Microsoft SQL Server, Snowflake, etc.)
- Ability to apply and use one or more business intelligence toolsets (e,g, PowerBI, IQ2020, Tableu, etc.)
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office business applications and tools, including PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal work direction
- Ability to effectively communicate in verbal, written, and presentation forms
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment and independently from remote locations. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The salary range for this role is $97,000.00 to $121,000.00. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance, and location. In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is also eligible for discretionary bonus and equity awards based on factors such as individual and organizational performance.
What we offer you:
- Competitive base, bonus, new hire and ongoing equity packages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a fully vested company match 1:1 up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 2-year purchase price lock-in
- 15+ vacation days
- 14 paid holidays plus one floating holiday of your choice, including office closure between December 24th and January 1st
- 10 days of paid sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
EEO Statement: Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications in the exact way they are described in job postings. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative company and we are looking for the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in a different way. We would strongly encourage you to apply – especially if the reason you are the best candidate isn’t exactly as we describe it here.
It is the policy of Acadia to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to considerations of race, including related to hairstyle, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, country of origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, legally-protected medical condition or information, marital status, domestic partner status, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran or military status (including reserve status, National Guard status, and military service or obligation), status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, or any basis protected under federal, state or local law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acadia is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, you may request additional support if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Acadia’s career website due to your disability, along with any accommodations throughout the interview process. To request or inquire about your reasonable accommodation, please complete our Reasonable Accommodation Request Form or contact us at [email protected] or 858-261-2923.
Please note that reasonable accommodations granted throughout the recruiting process are not guaranteed to be the same accommodation given if hired. A new request will need to be submitted for any ADA accommodations after starting employment.
Notice to Search Firms/Third-Party Recruitment Agencies (Recruiters): The Talent Acquisition team manages the recruitment and employment process for Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“Acadia”). Acadia does not accept resumes from recruiters or search firms without an executed search agreement in place. Resumes sent to Acadia employees in absence of an executed search agreement will not obligate Acadia in any way with the respect to the future employment of those individuals or potential remuneration to any recruiter or search firm. Candidates should never be submitted directly to our hiring managers or employees.