Manager Procurement Operations
The Manager of Procurement Operations will lead and support the end-to-end procure-to-pay (P2P), supplier risk assessment processes, and supplier diversity initiatives. They will conduct procurement operations and lead procurement system initiatives. The position will partner closely with Sourcing on assessing key supplier risks and improving supplier spend visibility. The position will also work closely with other functions on key focus areas such as contract management process improvement.
- Continually monitor and improve current workflows to track supplier information, place purchase orders/requisitions, and supplier performance assessment
- Enhance current supplier governance process and assist supplier financial audit as needed
- Collaborate with Sourcing, business owners and Compliance on third party risk assessments
- Partner with HR on advancing supplier diversity initiatives and lead supplier diversity subcommittee
- Oversee all activities to support P2P cycle, month-end close and SOX compliance, including oversight of Coupa procurement system and conducting corporate trainings on procurement systems
- Improve supplier spend visibility and provide analytics to Sourcing and business functions as needed
- Work closely with Legal, IT, and Finance to review and improve the supplier contract review process
- Support Accounting month end close by researching supplier discrepancies and open PO statuses
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or other related field preferred. An equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered
- Targeting 5 years of progressive experience within procurement operations, contract management and system implementations
- Extensive knowledge of end to end procure to pay process and controls
- Experience with Coupa or Agiloft a plus
- Excellent data analysis capabilities and familiarity with productivity tools such as Smartsheet/Excel
- Ability to adapt to fast pace environments, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience with leading complex initiatives, and project management
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including senior executive
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment and independently from remote locations. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Ability to travel by car or airplane independently overnight up to 80% of the time and work after hours if required by travel schedule or business issues.
The salary range for this role is $108,000.00 to $135,000.00. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance, and location. In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is also eligible for discretionary bonus and equity awards based on factors such as individual and organizational performance.
What we offer you:
- Competitive base, bonus, new hire and ongoing equity packages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a fully vested company match 1:1 up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 2-year purchase price lock-in
- 15+ vacation days
- 14 paid holidays plus one floating holiday of your choice, including office closure between December 24th and January 1st
- 10 days of paid sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
EEO Statement: Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications in the exact way they are described in job postings. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative company and we are looking for the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in a different way. We would strongly encourage you to apply – especially if the reason you are the best candidate isn’t exactly as we describe it here.
It is the policy of Acadia to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to considerations of race, including related to hairstyle, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, country of origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, legally-protected medical condition or information, marital status, domestic partner status, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran or military status (including reserve status, National Guard status, and military service or obligation), status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, or any basis protected under federal, state or local law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acadia is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, you may request additional support if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Acadia’s career website due to your disability, along with any accommodations throughout the interview process. To request or inquire about your reasonable accommodation, please complete our Reasonable Accommodation Request Form or contact us at [email protected] or 858-261-2923.
Please note that reasonable accommodations granted throughout the recruiting process are not guaranteed to be the same accommodation given if hired. A new request will need to be submitted for any ADA accommodations after starting employment.
Notice to Search Firms/Third-Party Recruitment Agencies (Recruiters): The Talent Acquisition team manages the recruitment and employment process for Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (“Acadia”). Acadia does not accept resumes from recruiters or search firms without an executed search agreement in place. Resumes sent to Acadia employees in absence of an executed search agreement will not obligate Acadia in any way with the respect to the future employment of those individuals or potential remuneration to any recruiter or search firm. Candidates should never be submitted directly to our hiring managers or employees.