Talent Acquisition Partner - Clinical and R&D
Please be aware that Acadia has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees.
This role is a 6 month contract with potential to convert to a full time position.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will own the end-to-end recruitment process, helping us find and hire outstanding talent that reflect Acadia's values and add to our culture. You will act as a consultative and strategic partner to HRBP's and Hiring Managers, always putting candidate experience and quality of hire at the heart of everything you do.
This role is temp-to-hire and a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about the pharma/biotech industry and working for a company that delivers innovative and vital solutions to people who need them most. You will primarily support our R&D business - Biometrics, Clinical Development, Clinical Operations, Translational Medicine, Drug Safety, etc.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead all facets of recruiting efforts, from job kickoff, sourcing/screening, through to offer and closing, all while maintaining commitment to speed, quality of hire, and a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Provide guidance and insight to hiring managers on hiring decisions, job offer negotiations, and marketing trends within the industry
- Explore new and innovative ways to source and attract the best people to join Acadia, by focusing on both active and passive talent, utilizing social media, job boards, advertisements, networking, etc.
- Collaborate with your sub-team within the broader TA team and together share ideas and wins and help each other solve hiring related challenges
- Build candidate pipelines that are relevant to your hiring teams
- Builds deep understanding of talent needs and business acumen for assigned functional areas
- Ensures ATS is populated with up-to-date information at all times and masters and leverages all required tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Job Slots, Total Rewards, etc.)
- Promotes a diverse candidate slate and works with Hiring Managers and key stakeholders to identify and engage diverse candidates. Ensures compliance with EEO/AAP throughout entire process
- Serves as an example of company values and ethics, both inside the company as well as externally with vendors, online, and at industry or business oriented events
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- You have previous experience in direct-hire recruitment for the pharmaceutical/biotech industry. Experience recruiting in one or more of the following verticals is required: Clinical Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Biometrics, Drug Safety, Translational Medicine, Clinical Development
- You are an advocate for candidate experience excellence
- You are able to collaborate and proactively communicate clearly both verbally and in written form with various stakeholders
- You have a successful track record of building credibility and developing partnerships with Hiring Managers, internal partners and candidates
- You have high emotional intelligence, empathy and self-awareness
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment and independently from remote locations. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Employee must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with our policy and in order to meet any independent vaccination requirements that our clients and client facilities may have.
What we offer you:
- Competitive base, bonus, new hire and ongoing equity packages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a fully vested company match 1:1 up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 2-year purchase price lock-in
- 15+ vacation days
- 14 paid holidays plus one floating holiday of your choice, including office closure between December 24th and January 1st
- 10 days of paid sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications in the exact way they are described in job postings. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative company and we are looking for the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in a different way. We would strongly encourage you to apply – especially if the reason you are the best candidate isn’t exactly as we describe it here.
It is the policy of Acadia to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to considerations of race, including related to hairstyle, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, country of origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, legally-protected medical condition or information, marital status, domestic partner status, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran or military status (including reserve status, National Guard status, and military service or obligation), status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, or any basis protected under federal, state or local law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acadia is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, you may request additional support if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Acadia’s career website due to your disability, along with any accommodations throughout the interview process. To request or inquire about your reasonable accommodation, please complete our Reasonable Accommodation Request Form or contact us at [email protected] or 858-261-2923.
Please note that reasonable accommodations granted throughout the recruiting process are not guaranteed to be the same accommodation given if hired. A new request will need to be submitted for any ADA accommodations after starting employment.