IT Business Analyst Future Opportunities
Please be aware that Acadia has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees.
Acadia is trailblazing breakthroughs in neuroscience to elevate life. For more than 25 years, we have been working at the forefront of healthcare to bring vital solutions to people who need them most. If you’re looking for a company where you’ll make a difference every day and work on a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation are valued—Acadia is the place for you.
Although this is not a current opening, Acadia hires this type of role often. Please submit your resume and we will be in touch if we have any upcoming roles that fits your skills and interests!
- Work with Business and IT Business Partners to help define and document business processes and requirements including, but not limited to, data flow, data storage, application usability, reporting and analytics
- Support project management in the implementation of technology solutions according to Acadia’s software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Create training materials, “How Tos,” and knowledge items to ease user adoption of new technology
- Create detailed user acceptance testing (UAT) scripts and facilitate UAT with business partners
- Define, coordinate and/or execute system integration testing to ensure solutions are built to requirements and specifications
- A minimum of 5 years of applied work experience
- Prior experience gathering business requirements
What we offer you:
- Competitive base, bonus, new hire and ongoing equity packages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a fully vested company match 1:1 up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 2-year purchase price lock-in
- 15+ vacation days
- 14 paid holidays plus one floating holiday of your choice, including office closure between December 24th and January 1st
- 10 days of paid sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications in the exact way they are described in job postings. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative company and we are looking for the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in a different way. We would strongly encourage you to apply – especially if the reason you are the best candidate isn’t exactly as we describe it here.
It is the policy of Acadia to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to considerations of race, including related to hairstyle, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, country of origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, legally-protected medical condition or information, marital status, domestic partner status, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran or military status (including reserve status, National Guard status, and military service or obligation), status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, or any basis protected under federal, state or local law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acadia is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, you may request additional support if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Acadia’s career website due to your disability, along with any accommodations throughout the interview process. To request or inquire about your reasonable accommodation, please complete our Reasonable Accommodation Request Form or contact us at [email protected] or 858-261-2923.
Please note that reasonable accommodations granted throughout the recruiting process are not guaranteed to be the same accommodation given if hired. A new request will need to be submitted for any ADA accommodations after starting employment.