Associate Director HRIS (Workday)
Please be aware that Acadia has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees.
A strategic leader who is a skilled, certified, hands-on Workday expert will help our People and Performance (P&P) organization with ongoing HR systems strategy, consultation, planning, access/security design, functionality, process improvement & efficiencies, and operational reporting. This position will partner with the IT team to bridge business requirements from the end user to functional implementation of solutions. Identify and recommend systems functionality, integrations, configurations changes that help maintain the system’s security, integrity and improve functionality. This position will develop, implement and support complex, multidisciplinary projects to meet business needs.
- Develop a strategic HR system plan with VP, P&P to enhance HR systems, optimize configurations and build a confirmed foundation to support our business growth with scalability, optimal leveraging of systems automation, streamlining processes and delivering a great user experience in mind
- Provide balanced consultation and tailored recommendations on strategic systems capabilities in business terms to assist in making good decisions on design and configurations to ensure long term success in supporting our business and talent growth
- Provide hands on configuration support
- Provide ongoing leadership and functional support of Workday including but not limited to HCM Core, Compensation, Performance Management, Reporting, and Talent Development modules
- Identify, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding enhancements to optimize system functionality and effectiveness, including impact(s) to other related processes and systems
- Develop documentation and deliver training to colleagues and users; work in conjunction with Talent Development group as needed.
- Develop customized reports that meet organizational and client requirements
- Assist with development and data gathering relating to EEO, AA, Vets-100 and other compliance-related reporting and projects
- Collaborate with P&P team and other functional departments to understand, research and resolve business needs
- Ensure smooth ongoing functionality of third-party systems integrations (such as ADP and Greenhouse)
- Identify, test and resolve system or process issues, in collaboration with our IT support organization
- Participate in related projects as needed in support of People and Performance
- BS or higher in Business, Computer Science or related field from an accredited college, and a minimum of 10 years of Workday-specific related support as well as 5 years of leadership and project experience
- Workday certification in HCM Core, Compensation and Advanced Compensation would be ideal (minimum of one of the three is required)
- Certification in Performance, Talent Development, Benefits and Reporting strongly desired
- Demonstrated success in working with, communicating and providing balanced consultation to internal clients at all levels and appropriate to their level of skill and understanding
- Demonstrable experience successfully integrating and maintaining Workday with other systems (such as ADP and Greenhouse)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of OUS data requirements and related privacy laws
- Experience using various enterprise systems and technology with an understanding of broad data/information flow
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and resolve user problems and educate users on resolutions
- Ability to understand and identify business needs and translate those to practical solutions
- Strong penchant to teamwork and collaboration along with the skills to do so successfully are critical
- Excellent verbal, written and relationship building/interpersonal communication skills
- Employee must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with our policy
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment and independently from remote locations. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Employee must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with our policy and in order to meet any independent vaccination requirements that our clients and client facilities may have.
What we offer you:
- Competitive base, bonus, new hire and ongoing equity packages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a fully vested company match 1:1 up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 2-year purchase price lock-in
- 15+ vacation days
- 14 paid holidays plus one floating holiday of your choice, including office closure between December 24th and January 1st
- 10 days of paid sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications in the exact way they are described in job postings. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative company and we are looking for the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in a different way. We would strongly encourage you to apply – especially if the reason you are the best candidate isn’t exactly as we describe it here.
It is the policy of Acadia to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to considerations of race, including related to hairstyle, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, country of origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, legally-protected medical condition or information, marital status, domestic partner status, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran or military status (including reserve status, National Guard status, and military service or obligation), status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, or any basis protected under federal, state or local law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acadia is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, you may request additional support if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Acadia’s career website due to your disability, along with any accommodations throughout the interview process. To request or inquire about your reasonable accommodation, please complete our Reasonable Accommodation Request Form or contact us at [email protected] or 858-261-2923.
Please note that reasonable accommodations granted throughout the recruiting process are not guaranteed to be the same accommodation given if hired. A new request will need to be submitted for any ADA accommodations after starting employment.