Senior Director HRBP Lead
Please be aware that Acadia has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees.
The Senior Director HRBP Lead will provide leadership for the HRBP team. Will partner with the respective team members, in order to enhance design, implementation, and facilitation of HRBP Team in support of employee attraction, retention and engagement. In addition, create program alignment tied to the company’s business strategy ensuring business success.
This role will continue to build, enhance and drive foundational policies, processes, procedures, systems, and practices within the HR department and organization. This position requires a blend of strategy, tactics and execution together with the ability to collaborate and influence at all levels of the business.
- Provides expert advice and counsel to HRBP Team and broader HR Team
- Creates and develops consistent process, technologies and systems across the HRBP Team and throughout the HR Organization
- Works effectively with the process owners for one or more sub-section HR process to enhance efficiencies and role responsibilities (i.e., Talent Acquisition, Headcount Management, Performance Management, Compensation Planning, Learning and Development, and Organizational Effectiveness)
- Provides direction in regard to performance management and succession planning process to develop key talent and bench strength for future needs and to ensure the best talent is retained
- Provides guidance to HRBPs to assist to leaders on business challenges and people implications, leadership effectiveness, culture, and alignment
- Provides guidance to HRBP Team to resolve complex employee relations issues through objective investigations in an effective manner
- Develops and implements appropriate change management plans as needed
- Participates in the design and management of company-wide compensation programs
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience may be considered. A minimum of 12 years’ progressively responsible related experience with a minimum of 6 years in a leadership role. Prior experience as an HR Business Partner required with experience in Biotech or Pharma industry strongly preferred.
- Strategic thinking capability and “hands on” HR plan implementation experience.
- Strong working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local employment law.
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in coaching, influencing, facilitation, development, and problem solving with a passion to deliver results.
- Excellent communication, presentation, consultative, partnership, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in business analysis and compensation planning.
- Strong adaptability to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to influence mid-level and senior management.
- Effective conflict resolution skills.
- Prior experience working with teams across multiple geographies and disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results; skilled in bringing alignment to different views of constituents within HR and across the business.
- Skilled at negotiating with business partners or management and influencing senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Proficient at creating and communicating a clear vision among team members effectively aligning resources and activities to achieve functional area and/or organizational goals.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, primarily domestic.
- Employee must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with our policy.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment and independently from remote locations. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Employee must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with our policy and in order to meet any independent vaccination requirements that our clients and client facilities may have.
What we offer you:
- Competitive base, bonus, new hire and ongoing equity packages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a fully vested company match 1:1 up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 2-year purchase price lock-in
- 15+ vacation days
- 14 paid holidays plus one floating holiday of your choice, including office closure between December 24th and January 1st
- 10 days of paid sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications in the exact way they are described in job postings. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative company and we are looking for the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in a different way. We would strongly encourage you to apply – especially if the reason you are the best candidate isn’t exactly as we describe it here.
It is the policy of Acadia to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to considerations of race, including related to hairstyle, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, country of origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, legally-protected medical condition or information, marital status, domestic partner status, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran or military status (including reserve status, National Guard status, and military service or obligation), status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, or any basis protected under federal, state or local law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acadia is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, you may request additional support if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Acadia’s career website due to your disability, along with any accommodations throughout the interview process. To request or inquire about your reasonable accommodation, please complete our Reasonable Accommodation Request Form or contact us at [email protected] or 858-261-2923.
Please note that reasonable accommodations granted throughout the recruiting process are not guaranteed to be the same accommodation given if hired. A new request will need to be submitted for any ADA accommodations after starting employment.