Director, Digital and Consumer Marketing
Please be aware that Acadia has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees.
Directs the management and execution of U.S. digital marketing strategies, its tactical plans and activities to support inline brand upkeep and new product launches, inclusive of patient/caregiver and HCP audiences. This position serves as both individual contributor and leader within the Digital Excellence & Consumer Marketing function.
- Champions the user experience
- Owns the collaborative implementation of brand strategy across all digital platforms, including social media, for both patient/caregiver (consumer) and HCP audiences
- Leads search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) activities
- Leads the development of social media strategy across consumer, patient/caregiver, and HCP audiences
- Leads CRM program strategy, development and analyses
- Plans the development and execution of core digital tactics, including brand.com and dse.com (patient/caregiver and HCP)
- Establishes digital metrics and measurement criteria
- Evaluates website analytics and develops recommendations for subsequent promotional website releases
- Evaluates and adjusts critical metrics and measurement criteria for optimization of media tactics
- Manages EHR strategy, development and analyses
- Directs the planning, evaluation and execution of paid media plans for patient/caregiver and HCP audiences
- Chips in to overall marketing strategy development and annual budget planning
- Evaluates innovative technologies and tactics aligned with marketing objectives
- Partners with Commercial Insights, Analytics and Operations to evaluate and measure impact of omni-channel marketing activities
- Partners with and supports cross-functional departments/colleagues like HCP Marketing, Corporate Affairs, Commercial Operations, Sales, Sales Training
- Participates in and adheres to MLR submission and review processes
- Develops and delivers presentations as needed to commercial leadership and other internal groups
- Adheres to all corporate policies and industry guidelines in a compliant manner
- Manages and monitors yearly budget
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be considered
- Targeting 10 years of relevant dynamic experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry within the Marketing arena and 6 years Digital Marketing experience required. Healthcare and Consumer Marketing experience preferred
- Recent blockbuster brand experience, launch experience or major new indication launch experience
- Biopharma brand management and omni-channel tactical experience
- Demonstrated experience building omni-channel marketing campaigns , especially digital
- Demonstrated successes in one or more areas of marketing development, execution and measurement (e.g., market research, campaign development, program development, tactical implementation, ROI analysis)
- Demonstrated experience directing partner suppliers
- Proven track record of operating in a dynamic, fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to interface/collaborate with other departments to achieve business goals
- Negotiating skills, specifically with business partners or management and influencing senior-level leaders regarding matter of significance to the organization
- Skilled at effectively communicating department issues and results within and across functional areas, and delivering presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or timelines
- Detail oriented, self-disciplined, and ability to work independently with limited direction to resolve discrepancies and issues
- Skilled at effectively leading a harmonious team effort and organizing resources to achieve team goals. Able to make and prioritize process and resource decisions based on overall team needs
- Skilled at building and maintaining effective relationships
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time
- Employee must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in accordance with our policy and third-party requirements and also meet all additional local, state, and federal vaccination requirements for conducting in-person field coaching days, customer visits, vendor visits, admittance into local Community HCP Offices, as well as for attendance at Medical Congresses and Local Conferences for in-person participation and exhibiting
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment. An employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
What we offer you:
- Competitive base, bonus, new hire and ongoing equity packages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a fully vested company match 1:1 up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 2-year purchase price lock-in
- 15+ vacation days
- 14 paid holidays plus one floating holiday of your choice, including office closure between December 24th and January 1st
- 10 days of paid sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications in the exact way they are described in job postings. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative company and we are looking for the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in a different way. We would strongly encourage you to apply – especially if the reason you are the best candidate isn’t exactly as we describe it here.
It is the policy of Acadia to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to considerations of race, including related to hairstyle, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, country of origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, legally-protected medical condition or information, marital status, domestic partner status, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran or military status (including reserve status, National Guard status, and military service or obligation), status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, or any basis protected under federal, state or local law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acadia is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, you may request additional support if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Acadia’s career website due to your disability, along with any accommodations throughout the interview process. To request or inquire about your reasonable accommodation, please complete our Reasonable Accommodation Request Form or contact us at [email protected] or 858-261-2923.
Please note that reasonable accommodations granted throughout the recruiting process are not guaranteed to be the same accommodation given if hired. A new request will need to be submitted for any ADA accommodations after starting employment.