Associate Director Talent Acquisition
Please be aware that Acadia has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees.
Creates and implements strategic and tactical plans and programs to support business goals. Programs that enable the TA team to attract and retain highly skilled talent to the organization. Leads Talent Acquisition team and/or RPO partners and reports directly into the Director, Talent Acquisition & Engagement.
- This role serves as a key strategic partner to various Acadia leaders and their teams to find, engage and hire the best talent in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with senior management and hiring leaders to develop strategies across their functions to build comprehensive workforce plans to support growth to meet Company goals and objectives
- Partner with hiring leaders and executives to identify specifics to develop customized, strategies to source top talent; assess candidates/get meaningful feedback and facilitate hiring decisions in a timely manner
- Ensure candidates are left with the best impressions of the company throughout the recruiting cycle (from networking/sourcing interviews to offers, and through the first day of work) through timely and transparent communication
- Create and implement the best TA practices to inspire change, enable growth and maintain/enhance our culture to scale the company while ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Leverage capabilities of our Greenhouse ATS using/publishing data and metrics to develop TA strategies & initiatives while facilitating hiring leaders to make quality and timely hiring decisions
- Source and manage external resources and vendors (RPO, staffing suppliers, etc.) to supplement networking and sourcing
- Promote the company’s DEI program and partner closely with the DEI team to achieve DEI goals in TA
- Work effectively within P&P in regards to the company’s immigration policies, activities; and external immigration counsel
- Leads the planning and execution of innovative, cost-effective recruiting strategies and plans to meet the organization's strategic goals and talent objectives for assigned business units.
- Oversees Executive Search, including managing recruiter(s) and/or external exec search partners in sourcing, interviewing, and hiring exec talent.
- Works with the broader People & Performance team to ensure consistent corporate positioning and messaging within internal materials.
- An equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered. Minimum 8 years of progressive responsibility in staffing/recruitment with a minimum of 4 years’ functional management experience.
- Pharma/biotech experience preferred; experience recruiting for Field Sales roles and/or Launch planning experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing recruiting metrics and processes, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing improvement plans to meet goals.
- Experience working with Greenhouse ATS highly preferred.
- Experience leveraging LinkedIn Recruiter required; experience with LinkedIn Talent Insights and other sourcing and talent market tools highly preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
What we offer you:
- Competitive base, bonus, new hire and ongoing equity packages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a fully vested company match 1:1 up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 2-year purchase price lock-in
- 15+ vacation days
- 14 paid holidays plus one floating holiday of your choice, including office closure between December 24th and January 1st
- 10 days of paid sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications in the exact way they are described in job postings. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative company and we are looking for the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in a different way. We would strongly encourage you to apply – especially if the reason you are the best candidate isn’t exactly as we describe it here.
It is the policy of Acadia to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to considerations of race, including related to hairstyle, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, country of origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, legally-protected medical condition or information, marital status, domestic partner status, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran or military status (including reserve status, National Guard status, and military service or obligation), status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, or any basis protected under federal, state or local law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acadia is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, you may request additional support if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Acadia’s career website due to your disability, along with any accommodations throughout the interview process. To request or inquire about your reasonable accommodation, please complete our Reasonable Accommodation Request Form or contact us at [email protected] or 858-261-2923.
Please note that reasonable accommodations granted throughout the recruiting process are not guaranteed to be the same accommodation given if hired. A new request will need to be submitted for any ADA accommodations after starting employment.