Associate Director Executive Search Talent Acquisition Partner
Please be aware that Acadia has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees.
We are looking for a driven and organized Exec Search recruiter to build the strategic vision for and deliver on Acadia's exec positions. In this role you will have direct access to and partner closely with our C-Suite and leadership to identify, attract, and hire our next great leaders. You will be responsible for partnering with retained search firms, proactively sourcing and screening top talent, as well as developing and employing new, creative recruiting ideas to meet the company’s exec search needs.
This is an amazing time to join our team given our recent announcements and our anticipated rapid growth. This role will play a critical part in reaching both our near term as well as long term goals. You will report directly into the Director of Talent Acquisition and Employee Engagement and may be expected to hire team members to support the internal Exec Search function.
- Facilitates and leads all facets of recruiting effort, from identifying and selecting retained search partner (when applicable), job postings, sourcing/screening, through to offer and closing, all while maintaining commitment to speed, quality of hire, and a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Develops and implements recruiting and sourcing strategies with hiring manager and maintains effective and proactive communication to keep all partners informed throughout process.
- Oversees offer development process, adhering to internal processes and works closely with HRBP and exec comp partners.
- Establishes and maintains a pipeline of strong talent and referrers for functional groups supported. Builds deep understanding of organization's talent and cultural needs.
- Ensures ATS is populated with up-to-date information at all times and masters and leverages all required tools (Greenhouse ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter and Talent Insights).
- Works with Hiring Managers and partners to identify and engage diverse candidates. Maintains compliance with EEO/AAP throughout entire process.
- Serves as an example of company values and ethics, both inside the company as well as externally with vendors, online, and at industry or business oriented events.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Prior experience recruiting, hiring and leading life sciences exec searches at the VP and above levels; C-Suite and pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Prior experience in external agency executive search; retained experience preferred.
- In-house exec search experience preferred.
- Prior experience leading and supervising recruiters or other TA team members preferred.
- Strong consultative approach with ability to demonstrate positive relationship building with all stakeholders (candidates, hiring managers, HR Business Partners, executive leadership, vendors, etc.) required.
- Proven knowledge and compliance with HR recruiting processes and practices.
- Mastery of technical tools and outstanding record keeping practices; Greenhouse ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter and Talent Insights experience preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
What we offer you:
- Competitive base, bonus, new hire and ongoing equity packages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a fully vested company match 1:1 up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a 2-year purchase price lock-in
- 15+ vacation days
- 14 paid holidays plus one floating holiday of your choice, including office closure between December 24th and January 1st
- 10 days of paid sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications in the exact way they are described in job postings. We are committed to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative company and we are looking for the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background or may meet the qualifications in a different way. We would strongly encourage you to apply – especially if the reason you are the best candidate isn’t exactly as we describe it here.
It is the policy of Acadia to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to considerations of race, including related to hairstyle, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, country of origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, legally-protected medical condition or information, marital status, domestic partner status, family care status, military caregiver status, veteran or military status (including reserve status, National Guard status, and military service or obligation), status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, or any basis protected under federal, state or local law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Acadia is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, you may request additional support if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Acadia’s career website due to your disability, along with any accommodations throughout the interview process. To request or inquire about your reasonable accommodation, please complete our Reasonable Accommodation Request Form or contact us at [email protected] or 858-261-2923.
Please note that reasonable accommodations granted throughout the recruiting process are not guaranteed to be the same accommodation given if hired. A new request will need to be submitted for any ADA accommodations after starting employment.